Includes 20% VAT
CH, UK & NO pay no EU VAT
Country specific VAT calculated at checkout
Virtika Vir-Tek Shell Ski & Snowboard Jackets (Non-Insulated)
Your Adventure – Go Further
Ride Dry, Ride Free
Our Vir-Tek Shell jackets are perfect for those who like to wear layers, go touring, or for warmer weather.
They are designed to provide maximum functionality, and be exceptionally light weight and windproof. Made of 3L, 25k shell fabric, with 100% sealed seams, they are exceptionally durable, waterproof and breathable.
- 3-layer (3L) ultra-durable shell fabric
- 25k waterproof / breathable fabric so that you’re always dry
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) treated shell fabric for extra waterproofing
- 100% sealed seams for full protection against moisture & wind
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- 2 zippered mesh-covered underarm vents to regulate your heat
- Super soft fleece inner collar for maximum face area comfort
- Helmet-sized storm hood with flexible brim and snap fastener
- 2 huge internal mesh pockets perfect for storing goggles or gloves
- 5 waterproof pockets including a phone pocket
- Zip-off elastic powder skirt, and wrist gators with thumb holes to keep the snow out
- 2 elastic waist cinches
- Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
Virtika 3L, 25k Waterproof / Breathable Shell Fabric
Our Signature and Vir-Tek Shell outerwear lines use one of the most advanced 3-layer (3L) shell fabrics available.
Combined with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) exterior fabric treatment and 100% sealed seams, our outerwear is ideal for riders that want the ultimate protection against moisture, snow and wind.